One hour mini workshop and showing of the Equine Product Kit
Free within DFW area. For the professional organization and its Certified Equine specialists we offer a one 1 hour miniworkshop where we demostrate our products and main exercises at your arena/roundpen and with one of your equine coaches. Please contact us for to set up a date! Outside DFW please contact us as traveling expenses will be added.
This learning program for the equine proffessionals includes the full Product Tool Kit with a set of 19 High Quality Outdoor vinyl Connection Practice ® Methodology Banners that provides increased durability to withstand variable weather conditions, the Exhale Equine Coaching® Jacket with laminated feeling and needs cards, 32 hour training of 1- 4 participants at your facility, and much more.
The full product kit is only available for the professional organization and its Certified Equine Specialis working in the field of Equine Assisted Learning, Coaching and therapy as part of our 32 hour Course (24 hours personal training at your location and plus 12 hours selfstudy and online training.
- One Manual for the Equine Professional
- One Workbook for the Equine Professional
- One set 19 High Quality Outdoor vinyl Connection Practice ® Metodolodgy Banners
- One high quality Velcro Feeling & Needs Empathy Equine Coaching Jacket
- One set of outdoor friendly laminated Feelings & Needs Cards
- 32 hour learning program which includes 24 hours personal training at your location plus 12 hours self study and online training for 1 - 4 participants within the same organization.
- One "Alma & Atman" storybook, author Kaja Michelson
- One "Completely Connected" book, autor Rita Marie Johnson
- One Year membership of Rasur Foundation International
*The Connection Practice set of 19 banners are made of High Quality Outdoor vinyl (or core plast) that provides increased durability to withstand variable weather conditions. The sets are fade-resistant, tear-resistant, and wind-resistant. Made of white, flexible material with matte finish.